Unite is the largest trade union in the UK and Ireland. Support and representation from Unite Legal Services is just one of a wide range of benefits that Unite members are entitled to as part of their membership. Unite offers a range of membership options so that you can select the one that best suits your individual circumstances. Click here to read more about Unite’s membership categories.
To find out more about Unite membership, click here to see our ten good reasons to join Unite leaflet.
What you will need to join online today
- Personal and employment details (if applicable)
- An email account
- Bank details - to set up a direct debit
The sign up process
- Complete the join online form
- Complete the simple form with your personal information and current job details if applicable
Find out the cost of your membership
- The online application will work out your monthly membership fee based on the information you give us*
Set up a direct debit
- If you are happy with monthly fee, you can complete the direct debit and activate your membership
Receive an email and instant access
- A membership pack will follow in the post which will include your Unite membership number. You can use this to log into the website and access our legal resources.
*The online application will calculate your joining fee prior to any payment being requested