Unite Legal Services
Free expert legal services for Unite members and their families.*
Call for free on 0800 709 007 for legal advice or to make a claim.
Coronavirus COVID-19 advice
We understand that many of our Unite members may already be directly affected by coronavirus COVID-19. As a matter of urgency, Unite is lobbying the government to ensure you will not be left without regular income, if your pay has been stopped or reduced.
Unite is here to support you and, now more than ever, our efforts are concentrated on:
- Ensuring the future of all industries under threat – especially if they are forced to close for long periods of time
- Keeping our members healthy and safe through this difficult time.
To find out more or get support, visit the Unite the Union coronavirus COVID-19 advice hub.
Unite members get:
- Free legal advice and support from experts
- 100% compensation for personal injuries
- Personal injury cover for family members
- Access to a free legal helpline
Read the latest news from Unite Legal Services
Class and race are the biggest factors in determining those that have died or been taken ill by Covid-19, Unite, Britain and Ireland’s lar…
At Unite Legal Services, we’ve collated the latest news and information regarding employment matters and workers’ rights in relation to coro…
More than two months on from the promised, but yet to emerge, government support for the UK's beleaguered aviation industry, the UK's leadin…
Construction union, Unite, has sent an open letter to Mark Reynolds, the skills workstream lead of the Construction Leadership Council (CLC)…