road traffic accident glyn powell claim
I was the victim of an appalling accident while cycling back from work. Unite Legal Services came to see me at my home and set about making my claim as strong as possible. I’ve been an active trade union member for over 30 years. I have nothing but praise for their excellent legal team.

– Glyn, Unite member

Road traffic accident claims

  • Had a road traffic accident? Specialist legal support is just a call away
  • Unite Legal Services can help you, or a family member, to pursue a road accident claim
  • Our dedicated road traffic accident solicitors will provide expert legal advice
  • Unite members will always keep 100% of damages through Unite Legal Services
  • Don’t lose out to high street solicitors who have hidden fees and charges.

If you or a member of your family has been involved in a road traffic accident, our expert solicitors are here to help. 

Click here to read our guide about claiming for a road traffic accident.

Choosing Unite Legal Services for your road traffic accident claim

At Unite Legal Services, we have dedicated solicitors who are trained in dealing with all types of road traffic accidents. They will quickly assess the strength of your claim, provide immediate help and support with pursuing a case for compensation, and assist you in accessing essential rehabilitation.

We understand the emotional and financial pressures that families face after a road traffic accident. If an accident has left you unable to work or with additional care needs, expenses can escalate quickly and put additional pressure on you and your family during an already challenging time.

Unlike high street firms or private solicitors, Unite Legal Services guarantees that there are no fees, deductions or compromises when it comes to your road traffic accident claim for compensation. Claims companies you see advertised on TV will often have hidden charges but as a Unite member, you will receive 100% of your damages through Unite Legal Services.

Making a road traffic accident compensation claim

You can make a road traffic accident compensation claim for pain, suffering and the inability to do things now that you could do before the accident. You are also entitled to recover any losses – such as loss of earnings – or expenditure you pay out as a result of your injuries.

If you were involved in a road traffic accident, you should seek advice from an expert at Unite Legal Services as soon as possible.

We can support you and non-working family members with:

If you were injured by someone who was uninsured, or who left the scene of the accident without stopping and giving you their details, there are ways in which we can help.

Unite Legal Services will deal with your road accident claim quickly and professionally, and explain the stages clearly to make sure that we achieve the best possible outcome for you. We will also put you in touch with a network of medical and rehabilitation experts to ensure you receive treatment as quickly as possible, and have the best possible recovery from your injuries.


Claim Now

Contact us on 0800 709 007 today for free, expert advice