Unite Legal Services
Free expert legal services for Unite members and their families.*
Call for free on 0800 709 007 for legal advice or to make a claim.
Coronavirus COVID-19 advice
We understand that many of our Unite members may already be directly affected by coronavirus COVID-19. As a matter of urgency, Unite is lobbying the government to ensure you will not be left without regular income, if your pay has been stopped or reduced.
Unite is here to support you and, now more than ever, our efforts are concentrated on:
- Ensuring the future of all industries under threat – especially if they are forced to close for long periods of time
- Keeping our members healthy and safe through this difficult time.
To find out more or get support, visit the Unite the Union coronavirus COVID-19 advice hub.
Unite members get:
- Free legal advice and support from experts
- 100% compensation for personal injuries
- Personal injury cover for family members
- Access to a free legal helpline
Read the latest news from Unite Legal Services
At Unite Legal Services, we’ve collated the latest news and information regarding employment matters and workers’ rights in relation to coro…
Employers who have fired staff over an expected coronavirus downturn must reinstate them so they are eligible for government support, Unite,…
Unite, the UK's leading union, has today (Thursday) called upon the government to re-classify as many of the UK's five million insecure work…
Covid-19: Confusion for workers and lack of financial support at odds with national emergency, McCluskey tells PMThe leader of the influential Unite union has today (Tuesday) appealed to the prime minister to act swiftly to clear up the confusion about…